Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.
Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:45 pm
- Currently Drives:: Renault Megane MK 2
The engine management light has come on and the display says check emissions anybody have any ideas as to what the problem could be? i have a mk 2 megane 1.6 vvt
- Passed Theory
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:07 am
- Currently Drives:: megane sports tourer
One of your coils is not working
I don't have any info on how to test
Individual coils, but I had this problem before
And one coil was replaced, problem was solved
- Advanced Driver
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:05 pm
- Currently Drives:: megan dynamique estate 1.9dci
important to read fault codes, this should put you in the right direction.
You can spend money just guessing and trying stuff.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:17 pm
- Currently Drives:: Renault Megane 1.4 3 door LHD
I have this a lot on my 1.4 16V... mostly it comes on during a long trip then goes out again after a few days !! my garage did a check it points to a faulty sensor on the cat!!! which i ad is fine !!
Return to “Problems / Questions”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests