pi~~@d off

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

radioman
Currently Drives:: megane 225 5door

pi~~@d off

Postby radioman » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:38 am

why oh why can't the stupid morons who haven't passed their tests with a shopping trolley make sure they are accompanied by a fully qualified idiot over the age of 21, yesterday I left my 12 year old black 225 megane without so much as a mark on it parked up in no-mans land in the ASDA car park in Queensferry in N. Wales, when I returned to the car even tho there wasn't another vehicle within yards of it some blind t~~t had managed to hit the front nearside wing with a shopping trolley taking the paint back to the bare metal. I mean how f@@##n stupid and brain dead do you have to be not to see a bloody big car when you carelessly push your trolley away, I sincerely hope you break your leg in january, your right arm in february followed by your other leg in march and your left arm in aprill and then crash your car when you get behind the wheel again ( without injuring anyone else or causing damage to anyone else's vehicle). In case you haven't guessed I hate you, you inconsiderate barsteward . :banghead

triumph2.5man
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Mondeo TDCI mk3 2002
Pug 307HDI90 1.6 (family car)
Megane II dynamique 1.5dci 722 engine 2003
Ford Galaxy 115bhp 2002 (family car)
Megane 3 1.5dci 2009 832 engine (family car)

Re: pi~~@d off

Postby triumph2.5man » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:49 pm

Hard luck Radioman - many commiserations. Supermarket car parks are some of the worst places to leave your pride and joy (which it clearly is). Park it miles away from other cars and an errant trolley, possibly pushed by a child, will find its mark. This is why I drive around in a beaten-up and scratched heap of a Mondeo - reliable though!
Mike

Return to “Problems / Questions”