drivers side window not working

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

okmate
Currently Drives:: meganne cc

drivers side window not working

Postby okmate » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Hello guys i have a renualt meganne 1.5 dci 07 plate. A few weeks ago my window stopped working? at the time within a few minutes it started to work again' it never worked for a whole day then started again until finally it doesnt work at all. I have checked all the fuses there all fine also tried to reset the window by holding it up for 10 seconds still nothing. I have just had another look at the switch but the wire behind it dont make sense so running some tests at the moment is a no go. What i did do is started the engine put the interior lights on and pressed every button front and back and noticed the lights dim when pressed however the window that doesnt work had no light flicker at all
Can anyone claify what this problem may be thanks in advance

Rapidshed
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: 2003 megane dci 120

Re: drivers side window not working

Postby Rapidshed » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:54 pm

hit motor with rubber hammer, it works now and again. common fix for the motors, but ultimatley if all else is ok its the motor

c12mgf
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: megane 225 renaultsport

Re: drivers side window not working

Postby c12mgf » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Sounds like motor, easy fix done mine few days ago, 2nd hand motor and back to normal

Return to “Problems / Questions”