problems with doors locking and management light

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

jamie-megane-sport
Currently Drives:: renault megane 225 sport

problems with doors locking and management light

Postby jamie-megane-sport » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:06 pm

all right people just joined the forum,

got a few questions to ask about problems with the car to see if i can get any info anything is appreciated

i have a megane 225 sport 54 plate 5 door occasionally when driving the engine management light will start to flash (the way the car is driving doesnt change) i have had this in at renault a couple of times now its had coils exhaur sensors and a few other bits n bobs, also the door lock sensors on the drivers side stopped working then about 2 weeks later the other side stopped working, could this be to do with the weather or something silly like the battery in the key card??
the car still locks no problem from the key card but very rarely locks from the n/s doors??

any answers would be greatly appreciated

cheers

chevin
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: Megane 1.6 Dynamique, Comfort Pack/

Re: problems with doors locking and management light

Postby chevin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Jaime, I guess you mean the buttons to press on the door handles ? I've got a 2003 Megane and they do work intermittently. Although at the moment only one has failed. Seems its a common failure and the fix has been posted on here several times, for me, the next owner can sort.

jamie-megane-sport
Currently Drives:: renault megane 225 sport

Re: problems with doors locking and management light

Postby jamie-megane-sport » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm

yeah thats waht i mean sorry yeah my passenger ones work sometimes and my driver side ones dont work at all, where abouts is the post on how to fix them??

Return to “Problems / Questions”