bulb changig

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

stu sim
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: renault megane 2003 1.9 DCI

bulb changig

Postby stu sim » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:02 am

please help with changing the side light bulbs there must be an easy way to do it there is just no room to move

markren2004
Advanced Driver

Re: bulb changig

Postby markren2004 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:09 am

i recently changed a headlight bulb and took the wheel off and the front section of the inner wheel arch...plenty of room to see whats what then.Now ive done it once i think i could do it just thru the wheel arch hole thats provided next time.
you could always go to halfords and take them up on theyre "fitting option" (at a extra cost of course)

chevin
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: Megane 1.6 Dynamique, Comfort Pack/

Postby chevin » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Stu - if through the wheel arches via the access panel. You juts have to be very patient. This can take me anything from 5 mins to 90 ! Fix at the dealers - remove the bumber - and £ 38. I though Halfords were no longer doing this as they know ts too harder a job !

stu sim
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: renault megane 2003 1.9 DCI

Postby stu sim » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:29 pm

yes its ok fitting head light bulb i can more or less do that with ease with the wheel off but try side light bulbs they are a nightmare you would need hands off a 5yr old, as for the main beam im just praying they dont go, anyway my mechanic mate is gony give them a try tomorrow so fingers crossed everyone

Return to “Problems / Questions”