Electric Window Fuses

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Kezza85
Currently Drives:: renault megane dynamique 2.0 turbo

Electric Window Fuses

Postby Kezza85 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Hello all

My passenger side electric window hasnt been working for a while now and I was wondering if this could be a fuse related problem also my drivers side window does not go fully down when you hold the button down , you have to keep pushing it and letting it go for it to go down could this also be a fuse related problem? I tried removing the fuses myself and putting them back in and ever since then i have had this problem with the drivers side electric window.

Thanks Im a 23 year old woman who does not have a clue about cars lol any help would be a big help

Thank You :-)

A13XDT
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: 54 Plate Megane Dci 86 Rush - Platinum Silver

Re: Electric Window Fuses

Postby A13XDT » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:14 pm

The passenger window is probably a broken regulator, a very common problem on the meganes! The part alone from Renault is approx £200. I fixed mine the other day, I was lucky, the motor just had a bad connection, so once i pulled it out and put it back in it worked fine.
The drivers window is nice and easy. When the window is closed, hold the button to bring it up for over 10 seconds, nothing will happen physically, but it will reset the computer into letting the window work fully.
Hope this helps
Alex

Kezza85
Currently Drives:: renault megane dynamique 2.0 turbo

Re: Electric Window Fuses

Postby Kezza85 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Thanks for your help alex I might get someone to check the connection on my passenger door hope it is just the same as what happened to yours.

Thanks Again :-) ;)

Return to “Problems / Questions”