Help Help Help

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

TomTom
Currently Drives:: Megane Sport

Help Help Help

Postby TomTom » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:52 pm

im an idiot.
was drilling through the gromet underneath the glove box and i think i knicked the loom the other side. i now have no speedo, traction control, abs, cruise control. mate of mine said it sounds like the fuse as everything has gone on the multi function unit. does anyone know where this fuse is. going to repair the loom my self. stealers will kill me. any help would be good help.
:x

Jonault
Advanced Driver

Re: Help Help Help

Postby Jonault » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Have a look in the Links section for a thread about repair manuals and electrical diagrams. I think they are in French but there are pictures which may give you a clue as to where the fuse boxes are located.
1.4 Hatch, Ottoman Blue, 55 Reg, Dynamique

TomTom

Postby TomTom » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Thanks for the lead mate. its a shame my french isn't that good. lol. i think i may have to bite the bullett and go to the stealers :eek

Toodeep
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: 5 Door Privilege 1.6

Postby Toodeep » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:36 pm

Main site for fuses that are not beside the glovebox in in the engine bay but the battery has to be removed.

See this recent thread: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=10582&p=68400#p68400

TomTom

Postby TomTom » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:20 pm

ok. so spent 2 hours striping back the loom and re soldering it. all is cured apart from an asr/esr fault. hopefully just codes or a wire i have missed out. moral of the story dont drill through something when you can't see the other side. also if anyone wants there speedo/traction control/cruise control/abs disabled, come see me with an 8mm drill bit and im sure i can do it for you!!! :banghead

Return to “Problems / Questions”