air con, door lock, first start judder???

Discussions around the Mégane 225.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

gjonmat
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: nawt looking for a 225 :-(

air con, door lock, first start judder???

Postby gjonmat » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:16 am

hi all new car (for me) 225, 56, 62k, 1 owner, i got every recept possible, even wiper blades done at renault so its been looked after, it has a few niggles the air con does not blow cold i took it for re gas and its still the same, so i got in touch with seller he said a sensor was replaced while ago and they are a common fault, in the recepts there it was in 2009 also at the same time the drivers door lock was playing up and bloody hell it is now too, strange! or are they linked? also on first start up when cold it judders at tick over once warm its fine and leave it for hour or two again fine its just just first start of the day auto choke ticks it over at just over 1k any help would be great thanks john. :-)

Brett32
Currently Drives:: Megan sport 225

Re: air con, door lock, first start judder???

Postby Brett32 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:26 pm

I have the same proplem with my 225 mate on a cold start she vibrates I took her to Renault they couldn't find nothing wrong with her i have got the car book in to Renault overnight so they can plug the car in first thing in the morning if they do find any thing wrong I shell let u no

gjonmat
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: nawt looking for a 225 :-(

Re: air con, door lock, first start judder???

Postby gjonmat » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:56 am

that will be great thanks

Return to “Megane 225”