Used a good or bad product with your car? Share your experience here...
Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger
- F1 Driver
- Posts: 1689
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 pm
- Currently Drives:: 57 megane with roof, engine, wheels, doors... All the usual things.
- Location: Sheffield
I'm wanting the loudest plug and play horn.. Fed up of idiots not hearing the fairly pathetic standard one so want to swap it..Anyone any experience with them??
- Advanced Driver
- Posts: 417
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:15 pm
I'm using a twin piaa set nice deep tone and quite loud
but loudest thing i've had was a stebel nautalis compact air horn but its relay and re wire (easy to do though)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:53 pm
- Currently Drives:: Megane II
Last edited by ManuelR
on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:56 pm
I suggest a twin piaa too. It's a good choice for me and I'm still using it.
Regards,best latte machine
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:48 pm
I'm using twin pia, so far so good. You can try it as well and see it for yourself.
Best Regards | click about us
Return to “Product Tests”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests