Revised Megane CC specs :)

Any questions you may have before you buy or receive your car can go in here!!

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

djkav
Passed Theory

Revised Megane CC specs :)

Postby djkav » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:33 pm

I was looking thru the new dealer brochures dated 1st May 2007 for the Megane CC trim levels. Looks like theres been a few changes.

Dyn now comes with Cruise Control, 17" wheels and Climate Control.

Priv now comes with Cruise Control, 17" wheels, Full leather biege, traction control and climate control.

I get to order my Meg CC 106 dCi Priv in 3 weeks :)

30something
Learner Driver

Postby 30something » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:45 pm

Ahh but have you lost anything? I checked the Dynamique hatch specs recently and noticed it had gained cruise but lost auto lights/wipers and footwell lighting.

djkav
Passed Theory

Postby djkav » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:07 pm

Not to compared to the previous specs.

I was going to get cruise control as an factory option on the Meg CC Priv. But now I might as well get heated seats instead.

I'm extremely happy with the new revised specs. All they seemed to have done is move certain equipment down the grades and threw some stuff that was optional extras as standard on the higher specs.

I think its a move to remain competitive with the new CC's from VW, Vauxhall and Ford. All those seem to offer higher specs. But im very happy with the new CC revision :)

ado
Advanced Driver

Postby ado » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:23 pm

I think it may also have to do with that the Megane II is coming to the end of production in the near future.

Expect to see some new special editions.
Racing Blue 197 with Climate, Xenons, Sunroof, electric folding mirrors and Milltek sport exhaust. Now at dealer.

kazcab

Postby kazcab » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:56 pm

30something wrote:Ahh but have you lost anything? I checked the Dynamique hatch specs recently and noticed it had gained cruise but lost auto lights/wipers and footwell lighting.

Nothing lost, only gained!! just upgraded from 2005 cc to 2007 cc. Back of the car exactly the same except small renault badge, personally i think the honeycomb valour in the 2005 looked slightly better but apart from that everything else is improved on 2007 model.

rach74
Learner Driver

Postby rach74 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:43 am

i have a meg priv cc and it came with all the extras so was pleased with it cos when i ordered it, it didnt say this on spec sheets but when i picked it up i was told that this is now standard on priv 07 models so was well chuffed, and before i had the meg priv saloon and that was ok car had few probs but the new cc is amazing, especially with the weather we are having ive always got the roof down

Return to “Pre Ownership Questions”