New CC Special Edition Dynamique S

Any questions you may have before you buy or receive your car can go in here!!

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

DaveP
Advanced Driver

Postby DaveP » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:08 pm

Well, the new CC is now on order, delivery due early July. We had increasing problems with leaks that dealer seemed to be unable to fix (everything they did seemed to make them worse!) so we had a good moan (including to RCS) and we've got what we think is a good result by getting an enhanced trade in on the old one and a big discount on the new one making the "betterment" for going from a two year old to a brand new one again considerably less than the "straight line" depreciation would have been if we'd kept it the five years we originally planned.
At the end of the day... ..it gets dark

DaveP
Advanced Driver

Postby DaveP » Mon May 14, 2007 12:41 pm

The Dynamique S showroom models are now arriving in the UK dealers - went to have a look at one yesterday - very nice! the "satin chrome" roof arch and alloys aren't nearly as "bling" as I feared. The roof arch is quite matt and more silver than chrome and the alloys look like standard alloy wheel colour. The one at my local dealer was in black (and did look great) but I'd like to see one in the Tempest that we've ordered - does anyone's dealer have one in that colour?
At the end of the day... ..it gets dark

Return to “Pre Ownership Questions”