Renault uk direct

Any questions you may have before you buy or receive your car can go in here!!

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

cheviotave

Renault uk direct

Postby cheviotave » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:06 pm

I am look to buy a 1.5 dci from a local car auction. They have a lot of cars coming in from renault uk direct. who are renault uk direct and why do they sale them at auctions and not at garages with being low milage cars.

Ray
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: 2005 Megane Privilege - Now Sold

Postby Ray » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:19 am

Not entirely sure... but it might be RenaultToGo cars?

ado
Advanced Driver

Postby ado » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:23 pm

Some cars do go to auction but not sure why. They would still be the same but just without the Renault to Go price tag. I think some of these cars from auction also end up at car supermarkets.
Racing Blue 197 with Climate, Xenons, Sunroof, electric folding mirrors and Milltek sport exhaust. Now at dealer.

DEEJAY1976
Learner Driver

Postby DEEJAY1976 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:17 pm

sometimes lease companys get rid of them as they are getting new cars or maybe they are at the end of there shelf life,garages also get shot of them as they have to rotate stock and if they have been there over a month they need to get rid of them as they are losing there value every month they are just sat there so they send them to the block to get some money back.

Irish mac

Postby Irish mac » Tue May 01, 2007 12:34 pm

Iam a Motability user and these cars, at the end of three years are sold at auction, this could be the reason.
They are fully dealer maintained, usually very low milage, (mine are usually uner 10K after 3 years) A very good car can be had when Motability cars are sold at auction.
I only lie in self defence and financial matters.

Return to “Pre Ownership Questions”