megane cc 225 replica

For all stuff related to modifying your car

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

meganecc
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: 2005 megane CC in black 1.6vvti, not long had it but so far so good,

megane cc 225 replica

Postby meganecc » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:29 am

i wouldnt mind getting the 225 front bumper and rear bumper and exhausts to fit my megane cc just make it stand out from the crowd, i am really short on money at the minute tho so the cheaper the better, the front bumper is exactly the same a a normall 225 front bumper does anyone know where there is one for sale IDEALLY IN BLACK , and the back bumpers have to be converted or replica parts, anyone know where i can get cheap ones ,

my email address is tyronsbikes@hotmail.com if you see a set just let me no , many many thanks ,

OH BTW MINE IS A PHASE 1 05PLATE

wanda
F1 Driver

Re: megane cc 225 replica

Postby wanda » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:38 am

Check out www.meganecc.com then chose tuning and it will show you everything to do with bumpers, cost.....

I think the front bumper can be bought at dealers. Shop around for a discount. Last I checked it was around £225. It should fit. The back is a bit tricky, but more explained on the above website.

I am planning to do the same but is quite costly so am still saving.

GTDave
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: 08 Megane 2.0DCi GT 150 Mineral Blue 3 Door Sport hatch - Tune Point - Folding Mirrors - Handsfree Card - Phone Kit

Postby GTDave » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:22 am

The meganes on meganecc look awesome... not seen one in realy life yet so lookin forward to that...

Wanda - think you should get it done in time for World Series so I can have a look ;-)

assuming you will be going that is!!!

on that topic I was going to inquire about getting an owners club entrance for infield parking etc...

wanda
F1 Driver

Postby wanda » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:03 am

GTDave wrote:The meganes on meganecc look awesome... not seen one in realy life yet so lookin forward to that...

Wanda - think you should get it done in time for World Series so I can have a look ;-)

assuming you will be going that is!!!

on that topic I was going to inquire about getting an owners club entrance for infield parking etc...

That sounds tempting... but not sure if I will make it.

wanda
F1 Driver

Postby wanda » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:09 pm

Return to “Modifications”