Lexus Lights

For all stuff related to modifying your car

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

davidloveshismeg
Passed Theory

Lexus Lights

Postby davidloveshismeg » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:38 pm

Hey,

I just took delivery of some new rear lexus lights for my 04 meg, but when i swapped the bulbs over and fitted the lights they are not working right. i.e. when i indicate left the left indicator blinks as it should but so does the right brake light! there are a few other things that shouldnt be happening also.

Does anyone know what the problem may be or had the same problem?, i thought a loose connection may be causing the problem but ive triple checked everything.

Any help much appreciated!!!
Cheers Dave

BurntCarcus
Learner Driver
Currently Drives:: Grand Scenic 2008 1.9Dci (130)

Postby BurntCarcus » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 am

I had lexus lights on my mk2 scenic but didnt have an issue with any problems. Mine used the original light houseing it was just the glass that was changed. The original unit just clipped into the lexus lights. Sounds as if there is a dodgy circuit in your new lights causing a cross over somewhere.

ICEMAN
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Renault Megane II 1.5DCi + Lexus RX 300

Postby ICEMAN » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:53 pm

check the wiring again.
Black Megane - Black Tints - Black 18" Rims with Chrome - Angel Eyes - Shark Fin - Tail Fins - Kenwood DNX7200 - ipod Video -Hertz Space 6.5" Components - PG Ti500.4 - MTX 9544-15" Sub - Orion D5000 - Audison Cabling - Optima Power = NICE

Return to “Modifications”