bodykits....

For all stuff related to modifying your car

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

simonbailey123

bodykits....

Postby simonbailey123 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:18 pm

ive had a 1.9dci megane 3 door sport hatch since may 2007 as my driving instructor car and i love it, and so do my pupils, but id love to get it looking a bit more like the rs version.

i have no idea about bodykits etc so could someone point me in the right direction and give me any advice. obviously being an instructor i cant have anything tooo over the top, just want to make it look a bit sportier and individual.
thanks.

https://www.baileysdriving.co.uk

R55VYS
Advanced Driver

Postby R55VYS » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:56 am

225 std renault bumpers go straight on, you could check ebay n the likes of to try and find some cheap second hand ones, usually have the grills aswell, with will save some £, as the grills are expensive from renault, £60 for the bottom one and about the same for the two top ones, £30 for the two rear ones, and then the bumpers from renault cost around the £300 mark each, but you get the grills and undertrays inc with that on the front.
You can also get aftermarket bumpers (fiberglass) with are cheeper, think you can get front n back for £200ish from ebay, although i think people have had problems fitting these as they a poor fit, and a good bodyshop will be needed to get them looking good. the std grills fit the rep bumpers to.
You could also try parts gateway for the std bumpers and obviously put posts on owners clubs, the std 225 back box goes on the dci system easily to.

Return to “Modifications”