Passenger window wont go up with deadlock???

For all stuff related to modifying your car

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

fiatcinq

Passenger window wont go up with deadlock???

Postby fiatcinq » Fri May 18, 2007 9:25 am

Hi all! i have a 1.4 16v megane authentique and i had the plip alrm fitted so i get no additional fobs. main problem im having is when the engine is cut off the pass window dont work but the drivers side does? Same probo when the windows are open and you deadlock, the drivers go's up but pass stays open? is there a fault with my window or the alarm people cut a corner? Help please im stumped! Thanx all! :)

Gav
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Sport Tourer, 1.5 dCi 106

Postby Gav » Fri May 18, 2007 10:38 am

Are all the electric windows one-touch? That is do they go all the way down if you hold and release the button? I think it might be related to that...
06 Extreme Blue 1.5dCi 106 Dynamique Sport Tourer with panoramic sunroof and Dension Gateway

fiatcinq

Postby fiatcinq » Fri May 18, 2007 5:31 pm

not sure i'll check thanx! Got a big who ha going on with reno now as my 5 door megane has electric child locks but no button to arm/disarm them anywhere? None on the drivers door and nothing by the dash dimmer and adjustable headlihght button either? they say i have to pay £100 a side and they said they had changed the locks on a recall after only 14 miles from new! But i still have to pay but they admit they are more than likely the wrong type fitted and should be manual arm/disarm! mental. :x

Return to “Modifications”