electric mirror conversion??

For all stuff related to modifying your car

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

rustyDLK
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: 2004 Renault megane II DCI 1.5

electric mirror conversion??

Postby rustyDLK » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:44 pm

is it possible if so what all will i need??

could someone point me in the right direction i have a dealer on ebay holding me a set but i need to inform him of what all i will need if it is possible dont see why it wouldnt be!!

any how tos??

ive tried searching but nothing came up!!

thanks!

BlueMeganeII
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: 03 Megane 3 door 2.0 VVT Dynamique - Sunroof, 17" Alloys, Keyless Entry and start
55 Grand Espace Initial, Xenons, Leather, Sunroof, Keyless, Sat Nav, Tyre Pressure sensors, 18" Alloys, Roof spoiler/bars.

Re: electric mirror conversion??

Postby BlueMeganeII » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Do you mean you had completely manual mirrors, in which case I never realise the Megane had this? I presume yours is the authentique if this is the case? Or do you mean folding mirrors? Either way open your door up and check for the appropiate wiring or nothings gonna happen. Pre-face lift cars will almost certainly have it.

Paddy
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane Saloon 2.0 VVT Dynamique

Postby Paddy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:33 pm

BlueMeganeII wrote:Do you mean you had completely manual mirrors, in which case I never realise the Megane had this? I presume yours is the authentique if this is the case? Or do you mean folding mirrors? Either way open your door up and check for the appropiate wiring or nothings gonna happen. Pre-face lift cars will almost certainly have it.

Some of the base models had manual mirrors.

The R26R also has them... but thats weight saving :D

BlueMeganeII
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: 03 Megane 3 door 2.0 VVT Dynamique - Sunroof, 17" Alloys, Keyless Entry and start
55 Grand Espace Initial, Xenons, Leather, Sunroof, Keyless, Sat Nav, Tyre Pressure sensors, 18" Alloys, Roof spoiler/bars.

Postby BlueMeganeII » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:17 am

Check out Megane Sport, alot of it seems to be R26R owners putting back alot of stuff Renault took out :).

Paddy
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane Saloon 2.0 VVT Dynamique

Postby Paddy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:14 pm

BlueMeganeII wrote:Check out Megane Sport, alot of it seems to be R26R owners putting back alot of stuff Renault took out :).

Yea i have seen that. I can understand why you would want.

I still think there are some parts in mine that i could do without. The lighter the better.

Return to “Modifications”