225 SPORT REPLICA DCI ** (JULY 2012 UPDATE) **

For all stuff related to modifying your car

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Sadret89
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: RENAULT MEGANE 1.5dci 80, INDUCTION KIT, 8K XENON HEADLIGHTS, 225 SPORT FULL BODY-KIT & EXHAUST SYSTEM, SOUND SYSTEM, TDI TUNING BOX, EDC BLACK STUFF FRONT BRAKE PADS

Re: 225 SPORT REPLICA DCI ** (JULY 2012 UPDATE) **

Postby Sadret89 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Nige wrote:Been a while since I have been on!

Just took a look and WOW look how much work you have done! Loving the Interior!!! Really nice!!! Keep up the good work!!

5 stud wheel conversion now ;-)

Nige good to see your still well! Has been a while. We can only thank you and STEVIE for setting the trend!

Hows yours going?
Check out the progress viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13676

Nige
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: 03' Renaultsport Megane 1.4 16v...NO FAULTS HERE! :-D

Postby Nige » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:50 am

Sadret89 wrote:

Just took a look and WOW look how much work you have done! Loving the Interior!!! Really nice!!! Keep up the good work!!

Nige good to see your still well! Has been a while. We can only thank you and STEVIE for setting the trend!

Hows yours going?

Ahhhh, I have sold my Megane 2 years ago now :( worst thing I ever done. Needed a car that was economical for the next few years as I now have to do alot of driving back and forward to work.

Still love Megane's plans for real sport for the future, perhaps a RS250....If not I will be more than happy to look into a RS230 in Liquid Yellow.

I still like to come here and see what people are doing, some amazing work done over many different cars.

What is your next plans?
03' Megane 1.4 16v 3Dr, N.Ireland

Sadret89
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: RENAULT MEGANE 1.5dci 80, INDUCTION KIT, 8K XENON HEADLIGHTS, 225 SPORT FULL BODY-KIT & EXHAUST SYSTEM, SOUND SYSTEM, TDI TUNING BOX, EDC BLACK STUFF FRONT BRAKE PADS

Postby Sadret89 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Nige wrote:
Sadret89 wrote:

Hows yours going?

Ahhhh, I have sold my Megane 2 years ago now :( worst thing I ever done. Needed a car that was economical for the next few years as I now have to do alot of driving back and forward to work.

Still love Megane's plans for real sport for the future, perhaps a RS250....If not I will be more than happy to look into a RS230 in Liquid Yellow.

I still like to come here and see what people are doing, some amazing work done over many different cars.

What is your next plans?

Getting married next september so need to save every penny! lol

I do want to refurb the wheels again as one I kurb fairly heavy....and maybe a remap if money is given free to me somehow loool

What you driving now?

Nige
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: 03' Renaultsport Megane 1.4 16v...NO FAULTS HERE! :-D

Postby Nige » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:28 am

LOL, marriage material = costly!! :-P

A refurb will not cost you much, plenty of good people out there to do it at good value.

I am driving a VW Jetta 2006>...Nice car...bit boring lol! Lacks any form of fun... :evil:
03' Megane 1.4 16v 3Dr, N.Ireland

almcgrail
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: Megane II tourer 130

Postby almcgrail » Wed May 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Just thought I'd show my appreciation for this thread, top job, and one I keep coming back to read again!
Quick question, how have the bullets been sprayed to maintain the chrome lettering? Are we talking masking tape, cos it looks very precise. :cool:

Sadret89
Advanced Driver

Postby Sadret89 » Mon May 06, 2013 1:03 pm

almcgrail wrote:Just thought I'd show my appreciation for this thread, top job, and one I keep coming back to read again!
Quick question, how have the bullets been sprayed to maintain the chrome lettering? Are we talking masking tape, cos it looks very precise. :cool:

Thank you very much :-)

Don't ask how but the guy at my body shop is a genius. Lettering is the OEM colour. He managed to mask around it when spraying.

Mrk2keo
Currently Drives:: Renault megane mrk2 08

Postby Mrk2keo » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:59 am

Can please send me links to mods for the front main head lights plus tail lights... please also my magane has no fog lights in pumper is it easy to fit or would need wire up

I also like the up grade on steering wheel....

Iam going red black leather in main plus blacking out windows at back

My dog chew steering wheel gear knob and handbrake so going local scrapy i ordered new leather black with red stitching easy to do

I ordered red gear knob metal lol let see him chew that up

I fixed the bk light wires with your help

Plus my friend just made box to fit in bk so dog cant rip all the lining up again rrrrrr

Return to “Modifications”