PIC HEAVY MY 2ND Modified Megane.

For all stuff related to modifying your car

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Readdogg
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: Waiting To buy another 1.9 DCI, Kit it,Chip it, Rip it ------- VaVaVoom ------

PIC HEAVY MY 2ND Modified Megane.

Postby Readdogg » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Here are the pics of my newly modded Megane, 2nd time round I will be keeping this one rather than selling it so someone can write it off.

Since these Pics I have Had a powerflow exhaust fitted coming out from the center of the rear bumber, that looks and sounds great and I will post once a get a pic over the next few days.

dougieCC
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Renault megane CC 1.6

Re: PIC HEAVY MY 2ND Modified Megane.

Postby dougieCC » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:58 am

Nice kit, was the side skirts screwed to the metal body work?

Alan
Megane CC 1.6vvt and 1.4 clio

Toosh
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: 03 Megane 1.9 dCi 120 Dynamique Sport Hatch in Black.
Nervasport alloys, Comfort Pack, Full Leather interior, 6 Disc CD Changer,
Panoramic Roof, and loads more stuff.

Postby Toosh » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Tis a nice kit that one :cool: Riding on 18's im guessing?

What does 222 stand for on the doors?
Black 03 Megane dCi 120 Dynamique Sport Hatch. Gone but not forgotten.
Black 56 Pug 207 GT 1.6 Turbo

BlueMeganeII
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: 03 Megane 3 door 2.0 VVT Dynamique - Sunroof, 17" Alloys, Keyless Entry and start
55 Grand Espace Initial, Xenons, Leather, Sunroof, Keyless, Sat Nav, Tyre Pressure sensors, 18" Alloys, Roof spoiler/bars.

Postby BlueMeganeII » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Nice idea, just not sure it works on the Megane,maybe if you carried the silver from the skirts over the arches I dunno. Nice body kit though.

Paddy
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane Saloon 2.0 VVT Dynamique

Postby Paddy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Fair play for giving it a go lad but that aint my taste. Good paint job all the same.

Readdogg
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: Waiting To buy another 1.9 DCI, Kit it,Chip it, Rip it ------- VaVaVoom ------

Postby Readdogg » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:36 am

Each to there own, but it draws alot of good attention where ever I go, By the way the car is gunmetal grey NOT black!!!

It is on 18" kei force 10 alloys. about to be remapped to just over 150bhp.

Readdogg
Passed Theory

Postby Readdogg » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 pm

B the way Eddie, got any pics of ya 1.5 dci that we can have a look at???

Readdogg
Passed Theory

Postby Readdogg » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Its 35mm drop, Didnt want to go as low as my last Magane as I kept smacking the front spliter on speed humps.

BlueMeganeII
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: 03 Megane 3 door 2.0 VVT Dynamique - Sunroof, 17" Alloys, Keyless Entry and start
55 Grand Espace Initial, Xenons, Leather, Sunroof, Keyless, Sat Nav, Tyre Pressure sensors, 18" Alloys, Roof spoiler/bars.

Postby BlueMeganeII » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:55 pm

I do like the wheels rather alot.

Readdogg
Passed Theory

Postby Readdogg » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 pm

thanks blue, I never really decided on the wheels until the last minute, so they were abit of a gamble, luckily I got away with it. I have put some more pics of the car on a different post but I think I need to use my proper camera and not my phone as the light from my phone is awful.

R55VYS
Advanced Driver

Postby R55VYS » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:27 am

Honestly i know its each to there own and all that, and im not being nasty or anything but that paint job look hideous, i think you should have it painted all the same colour ASAP, it just looks like your driving round with some primered up plastic bits stuck on, and it will effect your resale options. as said im not being nasty or anything its just my opinion, i can appreiate it has been done properly though and it looks like a tidy job, but it just makes your car look like something that would fit in on Barryboys.

Anthony
Rally Driver
Currently Drives:: 2005 Renault Megane 1.5 dci 100

Postby Anthony » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:55 pm

R55VYS wrote:Honestly i know its each to there own and all that, and im not being nasty or anything but that paint job look hideous, i think you should have it painted all the same colour ASAP, it just looks like your driving round with some primered up plastic bits stuck on, and it will effect your resale options. as said im not being nasty or anything its just my opinion, i can appreiate it has been done properly though and it looks like a tidy job, but it just makes your car look like something that would fit in on Barryboys.

Agreed.
2005 1.5dci 100 Sport Hatch -Gone!

redmeganematt
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: renault magane vvt 1.6.16v

Postby redmeganematt » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:49 pm

sorry to say it m8 but i agree with anthony and R55VYS
2005 3 door 1.6 vvt in flame red. eibach springs -30mm. 17" nervasport alloys

STEVIE
Advanced Driver

Postby STEVIE » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Anthony wrote:
R55VYS wrote:Honestly i know its each to there own and all that, and im not being nasty or anything but that paint job look hideous, i think you should have it painted all the same colour ASAP, it just looks like your driving round with some primered up plastic bits stuck on, and it will effect your resale options. as said im not being nasty or anything its just my opinion, i can appreiate it has been done properly though and it looks like a tidy job, but it just makes your car look like something that would fit in on Barryboys.

Agreed.

+1

stevie
http://www.meganesport.net welcome all members of Megane II Owners Club

Readdogg
Passed Theory

Postby Readdogg » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm

I dont think to be honest that the pics do it justice, As everywhere I go I get people loving it, and I dont mean just friends and that sh1t I mean I get lots of people telling me how good it looks,complete strangers. I know It wont be to everyones taste but at end on the day, my car my way!! Not like all the plain Jaynes who run with the pack.

Return to “Modifications”