Audio Connection Box (Tunepoint) for Renault

In Car Entertainment stuff (speakers/stereo/sat nav/etc...).

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Phil and Liz
Advanced Driver

Re: Audio Connection Box (Tunepoint) for Renault

Postby Phil and Liz » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:28 pm

i have a 2gb and i set up 6 playlists and press random, even though there was only 6 lists created it still seems to have created more than 6 cd's but hey what the hell it works and I've got a 600 track juke box on wheels
Phil and Liz Jackson
Lanark

Toodeep
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: 5 Door Privilege 1.6

Postby Toodeep » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:51 am

Phil and Liz wrote:managed to get one off ebay, £50 so a good deal, does anyone know how to get the glove box out so i can fit it in there, currently it is sat under cup holders

found the screws at the front and in the roof of the box at the front but not moving

will also post this in ownership problems

From memory, there are a couple of screws outside the glovebox on the left (behind the trim that surrounds the door aperture). It just lifts up. In fact if you do a search on "glovebox" or scroll back through the ICE topics for a few pages, it has been covered in the recent past with photos.

anth_dci
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane II DCi 120 Dynamique 52 plate

Postby anth_dci » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:54 am

this sounds like the kind of thing i need for my iphone, the fm transmitter ive got is crap, and i want to keep my car looking totally standard so no aftermarket HUs. ive currently got the 6disk changer sitting under my HU so this would be defunt and i might aswel replace it with one of the lower models little shelf? do we have any recent information about where to get them from and the price?
Megane II dynamique 1.9 DCI 120bhp, 5 door, 52 plate.

Phil and Liz
Advanced Driver

Postby Phil and Liz » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:26 pm

I got mine off ebay, main dealers also stock them but they charge an and 2 legs
Phil and Liz Jackson

Lanark

Finnegan9m
Currently Drives:: Megane II Tech Run

Postby Finnegan9m » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Hi folks,
Has anyone had any luck connecting a Sony HD Walkman (specifically NW-A3000) via the Tunepoint. I have found that using the USB connection crashes the Walkman, but it will feed basic sound through the mini jack socket. Obviously there is no control of tracks/albums from the radio buttons. The graphic earlier in the forum shows an ipod connected to the mini DIN connector on the Tunepoint, but I have no lead capable of doing that with my Walkman. Any suggestions?
Cheers

sipi69
Currently Drives:: Megane expression

Postby sipi69 » Tue May 18, 2010 8:34 am

Hi, If anyones interested I've got one of these Audio Connection Boxes that I've just removed from my new (to me) 2005 Megane (I replaced it with a Parrot Bluetooth phone kit).
I'm going to post it on ebay later.

BlueMeganeII
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: 03 Megane 3 door 2.0 VVT Dynamique - Sunroof, 17" Alloys, Keyless Entry and start
55 Grand Espace Initial, Xenons, Leather, Sunroof, Keyless, Sat Nav, Tyre Pressure sensors, 18" Alloys, Roof spoiler/bars.

Postby BlueMeganeII » Tue May 18, 2010 6:44 pm

How much you after for it mate? Ifs the ipod controlling one I'm interested :).

DoctorQaysir
Currently Drives:: 2004 Megane II 1.6L 16V Petrol

Postby DoctorQaysir » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 am

sipi69 wrote:Hi, If anyones interested I've got one of these Audio Connection Boxes that I've just removed from my new (to me) 2005 Megane (I replaced it with a Parrot Bluetooth phone kit).
I'm going to post it on ebay later.

Ya still got the Box?

Upen
Currently Drives:: Megane 2

Postby Upen » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi everyone I'm new to this and have found a MultiFunction Tunepoint in my 08 Megane II. I want to connect my ipod/iphone to the 9-pin circular DIN connector however I cannot find the cable to buy anywhere. Does anyone on her know where I can get them from or if they have one to sell. Many thanks.

Upen

Return to “ICE”