PLEASE HELP !!!

In Car Entertainment stuff (speakers/stereo/sat nav/etc...).

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

dave208
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: Megane expression 1.6VVT

PLEASE HELP !!!

Postby dave208 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi all,

Please help, what radio / CD do i need for my 2004 1.6 Megane ii ???
So far i have tried two, one was to small, and the second (Which i will come onto in a minute) just beeps when its plugged in, which i assume is telling me its the wrong one !!
The latest one is BRAND NEW so i know its not faulty....

I need to know what part number / item i need..... PLEASE

The part number for the latest one is 8200607918 - and on the front it has EXPERT and UPDATE LIST.....

This will also be for sale if anyone wants one......

Reno helper

Re: PLEASE HELP !!!

Postby Reno helper » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi mate, it will beep for a period untill it then flashes either four zero's or four lines to enter the code. (i'm assuming that as you bought it new then you were given the code, if not on the side where the part number is you will see a box with four digits in it, letters and numbers, take this stereo and code to your renault dealer and they can search the code for the set, if you bought it from a dealer they should have given it to you) Once it stops beeping, use the scroller on the back of the remote to scroll through to the first digit and then press the button on the bottom of the remote, repeat untill you've put all 4 digits in, once the last digit is in press and hold the bottom button, It will then ask for "curve", again use the scroller to scroll to "3" and press and hold the bottom button for about 15-20 seconds. It should now work

TubaPlayer
Learner Driver
Currently Drives:: 2004 (54) Black Megane 2.0T Privilege CC

Re: PLEASE HELP !!!

Postby TubaPlayer » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:27 pm

I am not 100% sure but I thought that the update list units were for the facelift models with canbus, and I thought that the dash screen was a different protocol to the earlier tunerlist units (wich a 2004 car would be), I'm sure someone will put me right if i'm wrong.
Megane 2004 2.0T Black Privilege CC, Xenons, Sat Nav, Cruise Control, Full Leather, Rear Parking Sensors (Colour Coded)
Previously: Megane 2003 2.0 16V Black Dymanique Sport Hatch

Return to “ICE”