hi ppl just fetched my dci120 3dr

Introduce yourself and let us know a bit about you and your car

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Basenji
Rally Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane 2 hb

Re: hi ppl just fetched my dci120 3dr

Postby Basenji » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:17 pm

The black and white cars do not fit here- simply ugly.
zdrówko :grin
Meggie slightly customized http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_K0VbKYGs

gavnaysh
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: megane dci 120 in blue 3 door

Postby gavnaysh » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:39 pm

must admit the megy is the favourite ok the bmw was fun (rear wheel drive) but it loved its petrol and i dont think the meg would be far behind. but the meg looks so much more up to date than the other 2 i love it
its gone but not forgotten lol, but the A3 has more than filled the gap on the drive woo hoo i love it

pjsmoothie

Postby pjsmoothie » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:22 pm

If your thinking of upgrading the wheels, let me know i am after the 17" nerva wheels for mine. :-)

gavnaysh
Just Passed

Postby gavnaysh » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:41 pm

funnily enough your not the first person to say that ive already told andy admin he can have first refusal if/when i come to get rid but i must admit i quite like the look of them i dont usually like 4 spoke wheels but they just look right on the car but im sure when i see the right set of 18/19s they'll come off quik enough but as i said on sig i cant touch it for 3 months. might look bit small when lowered tho so ill have to wait and see!! but if andy doesn't want them when im done ill let you know
its gone but not forgotten lol, but the A3 has more than filled the gap on the drive woo hoo i love it

MeganeChick
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: Black Gold '06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, blanking plate, custom air intake feed, RSTuning remap (255bhp), ITG panel filter, Samco silicon air intake pipe, Forge Intercooler, renaultsport alloy wheel decals, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

Postby MeganeChick » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:14 pm

Hiya Gav, glad you are enjoying the meg :D

im just up the road from you so will keep my eyes peeled for ya ;)

so have u got it mapped yet or is that on the to do list? would recommend RSTuning in Leeds - bit of a distance i know - but well worth it ;)

will 18s go on yours? thought they were different fitment to the 17s?
'06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, tuned, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

gavnaysh
Just Passed

Postby gavnaysh » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:40 pm

wont be the 225 18's been looking at oz superlegga's but money bit tight at the mo just been lowered and havin bump strips done hopefully next week then want tints on rear windows then if not blown up lol will be looking at wheels then a map i think

MeganeChick
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: Black Gold '06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, blanking plate, custom air intake feed, RSTuning remap (255bhp), ITG panel filter, Samco silicon air intake pipe, Forge Intercooler, renaultsport alloy wheel decals, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

Postby MeganeChick » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:33 am

cool!! :) where you getting your rub strips done? I have heard that Lee Hod (from meganesport) is good in Derbyshire -
http://www.derbyshiredetailers.co.uk/
'06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, tuned, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

gavnaysh
Just Passed

Postby gavnaysh » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:36 pm

i know a lad who works for shine said if i get them off hed do them £150 all in hoping to get them off this weekend all being well.... and get my new horn fitted!!!

MeganeChick
Pass Plus

Postby MeganeChick » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:19 pm

:D cool seems like a good price :D hope it goes well.

lol cant believe you are getting a new horn? didnt even know you could lol

gavnaysh
Just Passed

Postby gavnaysh » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:51 pm

not coding this week nw as been out all weekend llooking at cars for the mrs but bought a mazda 3 today so should be able to spend next weekend taking the strips off!!!! o well shes happy with her new car.... its like new only done 11k hopefully now can pile some cash into mine!!

Return to “Introductions”