Hi all!

Introduce yourself and let us know a bit about you and your car

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Aerotech
Currently Drives:: 200t Renault Kangoo 1.5 dci Multi Authentique

Hi all!

Postby Aerotech » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm a 2005 Renault Kangoo 1.5 dci Multi Authentic owner and I've been experiencing air bubble buildup in fiesel fuel filter due to the air bubbles coming from the injector return hose. Ive come to learn that a few guys in this forum made real effective fuel hose modifications to get rid of this problem znd they shared some pictures in their postings.
Now, although I am a registered member, somehow, I still can't see the pics and images posted in the Injection Fault & STOP thread of this forum. I'm especially interested in the modification to the fuel return line from the injectors in the 1.5 dci engines. Please help.

Stranger
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: BMW X1

Re: Hi all!

Postby Stranger » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:51 pm

Welcome along Aerotech.

The pictures have probably fallen foul of Photobucket's latest rip off where you need to pay to allow your images, which are stored on their site, to be displayed on 3rd party sites.

One suggestion so as it remains a good repository of information on here is you PM the member who made the post and ask if they could save the images to a Flickr account and then replace the images on here with images from their Flickr.
STOP DEVELOPMENT ON GREEN FIELD SITES! http://www.cpre.org.uk/

Aerotech

Postby Aerotech » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:24 pm

I do appreciate your prompt reply my friend. Wow, I wouldnt imagine that some crooks would come up with an idea of confiscating the pics here in this forum so that they could rip people off. What opportunist days have we endured to see!

I hope the gentleman who posted the pics knows what a flicker account is; because I don't. :( Is it a British English term? Thanks and best regards.

Aerotech

Stranger
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: BMW X1

Postby Stranger » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:47 pm

Just google flickr, it's a free to use, free to share photo hosting site
STOP DEVELOPMENT ON GREEN FIELD SITES! http://www.cpre.org.uk/

Aerotech

Postby Aerotech » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:27 pm

Thanks a lot for the convenient information .

Return to “Introductions”