Newbi

Introduce yourself and let us know a bit about you and your car

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

pacey
Currently Drives:: Megane VVTi 2lt

Newbi

Postby pacey » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:02 am

Ello Boys and Girls

Just thought I would introduce myself ;) I have just brought on Xmas eve a 2Lt VVTi and must say I am liking it :-)

I had a Leon Cupra Tdi that i loved to bits but she had to go due to the insurance being sky high if i put my GF on it and also as i have just brought a house!

So.... That’s me :-P

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Pacey

P.S What average MPG do people get on there 2LT VVTi as mine seems to be on the low side L

navid.v
Rally Driver

Re: Newbi

Postby navid.v » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:34 pm

hi and welcome Pacey :)
:ttiwwop
Current Car:BMW Z4 2.5 SE 04,Renault Clio Dynamique S 1.2 TCE 58 ;Previous Car:Megane II Sports Hatch 55 Reg Ottoman Blue 1.6 VVT

Stranger
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: BMW X1

Postby Stranger » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Hello and welcome Pacey :tu
STOP DEVELOPMENT ON GREEN FIELD SITES! http://www.cpre.org.uk/

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Postby IainMW » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:31 pm

L O :D

Welcome along.

MPG: mid 30's I would expect depending on how you drive it?

I'm a Diesel-ite so not the best to comment on that, but I bet you will miss the lowdown grunt and economy of your Tdi Leon :(
Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

pacey

Postby pacey » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:46 am

IainMW wrote:L O :D

Welcome along.

MPG: mid 30's I would expect depending on how you drive it?

I'm a Diesel-ite so not the best to comment on that, but I bet you will miss the lowdown grunt and economy of your Tdi Leon :(

Thanks and yes miss her so so much! :( im only getting 26 MPG and for the last few days been driving it like a old man and still only getting 27!! :(

MéganeDynamique
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Renault Mégane 2.0 VVT Dynamique Sport Hatch

Postby MéganeDynamique » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Hi,

Well done choosing a 2.0 VVT - It seems to be a pretty exclusive club, I've only ever come across around 4 other 2.0 Méganes.

My average is usually 30-31 MPG, but recently I've stopped using motorways so much and it's down to 28 MPG. But I don't drive it like a granda, I always use the full 136 BHP to race away from the lights. I've owned it for a year now and never had less than 28 MPG, even when I really push it.

Perhaps it could do with a service? Air filter change?
Ottoman Blue 2.0 VVT Privilège 5 Door - Full beige leather, ESP, Xenon headlights, Carminat Navigation, Cruise etc.
Ink Blue 2.0 VVT Dynamique 3 Door... Black Leather, heated seats, panoramic sunroof, tyre pressure sensors, Hands Free etc.

pacey

Postby pacey » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:14 pm

Thanks!

Yer does seem to be very exclusive! Air filter change sound like a gd idea! Will check that at the weekend! Any that you would recommend? Don't normally drive like a granddad lol ;) just it seems so so under powered :( :cry

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Postby IainMW » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Your missing all the little extra tourques from your old Tdi aren't you? :cry
Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

pacey

Postby pacey » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:56 am

IainMW wrote:Your missing all the little extra tourques from your old Tdi aren't you? :cry

yep!! :-(

Return to “Introductions”