Search found 101 matches
your probobly goin to need a screw extractor. check e bay. heres an item number for a set on ebay:120215675798 . thats for the set. they are quite simple to use, you just drill a little spot into the broken thread, and screw this into it anti clock wise and it will "bite" into the thread a...
- Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:26 pm
- Forum: Parts and Accessories
- Topic: Megane II 1.6 manual response and acceleration
- Replies: 49
- Views: 14724
just fitted an itg air filter, its gave it a bit more kick and improved mpg. would recommend it. the paper filter i took out of it was well overdue a change!
- Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:33 pm
- Forum: Problems / Questions
- Topic: Dephaser and coil packs - replacements any better?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4054
hi ive got the 1.6 megane, 2004 ,and im going to buy a green cotton panel filter for it, but on their website it gives two different filters for the 1.6??? it says one is the 1.6 16v l, 115 bhp, and the other is for 1.6 113 bhp! i thought all 1.6 megane II's were 115 16v! please enlighten me, snowy.