Rear Bumper for CC?

Information and general chat about the Megane II CC.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

wanda
F1 Driver

Re: Rear Bumper for CC?

Postby wanda » Wed May 09, 2012 8:24 pm

I bought the end pipes from halfords, rear bumper from https://www.tuningshop.co.uk/acatalog/Re ... __Kit.html and the rear mesh from a main dealer, same as the R26 rear mesh.

ckier08
Learner Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane CC 1.9Dci

Postby ckier08 » Fri May 11, 2012 12:19 am

Did u buy both the front and rear bumper from this website or just the rear bumper? :)
And because the rear one from this website is fibreglass was it hard to get it to fit?
I went to the main dealer today and the rear inserts are 49 euro just, which is rather cheap! :)

I was going to buy the front bumper from the main dealer and the inserts but this will cost 917 euro!
I don't know what to do ?

nik_rowlands3
Learner Driver
Currently Drives:: Renault Megane Dynamique
Renault Clio Expression

Postby nik_rowlands3 » Wed May 30, 2012 10:18 pm

I have just taken Wanda's advice and purchased the same rear bumper from www.tuningshop......

I contacted the owner of the website and made a complaint saying his prices where to high, He gave me some discount and I got the whole bumper for £250 all in including postage, send the owner a message telling him you know Nik Rowlands who has just purchased a CC rear bumper in fibre glass and he will give you same discount.

As far as fitting it was not easy, but it is possible for a bit of time. We found that fixing the bumper around the lights then playing with the wheel arch meetings after was the easiest way. if you get stuck and live local to staffordshire , feel free to come down and me and the lads will give you some help.

lee00069
Learner Driver
Currently Drives:: 2005 megane cc 1.9 DCI

Postby lee00069 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:34 pm

That sounds great, Thinking of getting that bumper myself...

Return to “Megane CC”